Subject to guidance provided by BC’s health authorities and Public Health Officer, Vancouver Premier College (VPC) is pleased to announce that its Richmond campus location will be open for in-class learning this September 2021. While plans are currently being made to ensure that on-campus learning will be made available for students in all VPC programs, VPC respects student preference with respect to participating in either on-campus or online classes.
Accordingly, we are preparing both on-campus and online options for all programs and will make revisions to our proposed schedule based on student course selection outcomes. Please refer to the Fall 2021 schedule below for the most recently updated course schedule that will also identify the delivery method to be used in each course. VPC’s faculty and staff are excited about welcoming you back on campus and to renewing their relationships with you as the school year progresses.
An update on the proposed schedule will be posted subsequent to the completion of the student course selection process and/or any significant change in COVID-19 health risk assessment as may be reported by the Provincial Health Officer or Public Health Authorities. Please be sure to check your VPC email daily for updates as they relate to course schedule and Covid-19 risk.
Kevin F. Nagel, PhD, ICD.D
President and CAO
FALL 2021 SCHEDULE (Cycle 1 & Friday classes)
For Vancouver Premier College of Arts and Science (VPCAS), Vancouver Premier College of Business and Management (VPCBM), and Vancouver Premier College of Hotel Management (VPCHM)
|VPCAS, VPCBM||ENGL 109B||On-campus|
|VPCAS, VPCBM||STAT 170B||On-campus|
|VPCAS, VPCBM||ENGL 209B||On-campus|
|VPCAS, VPCHM||ENGL 099||On-campus|
|VPCAS, VPCBM||HRM 200D||Online|
|VPCAS, VPCBM||ENGL 109E||Online|
|VPCHM||ENGL 109B||On-campus (Fridays)|
|VPCHM||ENTR 202B||On-campus (Fridays)|
|VPCHM||ENGL 109C||Online (Fridays)|
|VPCHM||COMM 225C||Online (Fridays)|
|VPCHM||ENTR 202C||Online (Fridays)|
|VPCAS, VPCBM||STAT 170D||Online|
- Seating is limited for on-campus classes.
- Class times are listed below:
- B-block classes are from 11:30am – 1:45pm PST (Vancouver time)
- C-block classes are from 2:15pm – 4:30pm PST (Vancouver time)
- D-block classes are from 4:45pm – 7:00pm PST (Vancouver time)
- E-block classes are from 7:15pm – 9:30pm PST (Vancouver time)
- Friday B-block classes are from 1:00pm – 4:00pm PST (Vancouver time)
- Friday C-block classes are from 6:00pm – 9:00pm PST (Vancouver time)
- ENGL 099 is from 1:30pm – 4:30pm PST (Vancouver time) Mondays to Thursdays