- Represent VPC to local students, schools and agents mainly in the domestic Market.
- Develop new partners and agreements in the local market.
- Contribute to new marketing ideas while working closely with the sales and management team, consistently communicating updates regarding current market situations.
- Prepare and submit marketing proposals, including social media promotion and analysis, to the Director of Marketing and Executive Director.
- Utilize social media to recruit students and promote VPC.
- Keep up-to-date College, program and student information on social media
- Prepare and submit marketing evaluation reports periodically to the Director of
Marketing and Executive Director
- Provide ideas and input to the manager and team on marketing plans, initiatives and market trends.
- Manage and develop new local and regional promotions.
- Take on projects assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Translate and create marketing documents as needed.
- Correspond with and build relationships with agents as needed
- Participate in promotional activities or events.
- Be willing to accomplish additional projects and duties which are reasonably associated with your position.
- Participate in any meetings, events, courses, guest speakers, and workshops the Marketing Manager sets.
- Create reports and statistics for the relative market and advise management on marketing approaches and challenges.
- Contribute to marketing ideas and constantly keep the sales and management team up-to-date about current market situations.
- Develop new marketing information to promote VPC.
- Collect and maintain marketing tools, including pictures, testimonials, and industry statistics.
- Manage promotional events such as open houses, meet-and-greets, and
- educational events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Recruiting Prospective Students
- Effectively use recruiting techniques and skills to promote VPC programs.
- Represent the College in a polished and professional manner.
- Fully understand all programs and be capable of explaining program details, assisting students with course selections, and transferring to affiliated colleges/universities/institutes.
- Be responsible for new student registrations, including collecting enrollment-related documents and payments.
- Help team to ensure students make payments on time according to payment schedules.
- Respond to inquiries within 24 hours and complete all follow-ups.
- Keep up-to-date on College information.
- Submit a sales and activity report to the Marketing Manager.
- Support initiatives to reach company sales goals.
- Ensure open and effective communications with Marketing Manager.
- Participate in new program development and meet with instructors.
- Post Secondary Education in Marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and administrative skills.
- Previous marketing experience is considered an asset.
- Fluent in English is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of local Educational institutions and markets.
- Ability to work independently at times with little supervision.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.