Admissions/Marketing Officer for Indian Market (Full-time, Vancouver BC)
Vancouver Premier College (VPC) is looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our marketing team as an Admissions/Marketing Executive to promote our programs to the Indian market and recruit students from India. You will work in a team with our current Indian Marketer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities: (including, but not limited to)
Provide accurate program information to potential students and respond to students’ inquiry
Assist with full-service admissions including program information, registration, meeting English requirements
Update and create new promotions and program brochures in Indian languages
Collect and maintain marketing tools including pictures, testimonials, and industry statistics
Create reports and statistics for Indian market and advise management on marketing approaches
Represent VPC to students, school, and agents
Take on projects assigned by manager or the team
Correspond and build relationships with agents as needed
Manage promotional events like open houses and educational events
Participate in promotional activities or events
Participate in the meetings, events, courses, guest speakers, and workshops
Qualification & Skills:
- A minimum of one year’s experience of recruiting students or marketing private education from Indian market
- A good understanding of local education institutions and post-secondary educational system
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written/oral English and Indian language skills
- University degree in marketing, business, education or related field
- Proficiency with MS Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
If you meet the profile above, please send a cover letter and a resume in WORD or PDF format via email to email@example.com
If you had applied to our previous posting within the past six months, you do not have to apply again as we have your application on file.
We would like to thank all candidates applying for this position. Only candidates who are selected for interview would be contacted.